Monday, May 07, 2007

Back Home

My sister brought me home Saturday. It was certainly nice to be back. I had a surprise birthday/welcome back dinner with a nifty cake. I managed to unpack my suitcase and this morning I put on my lab jacket and walked to work. I was anxious to get to work, but I had this need to be outside. For two months I have been outside all day long, and that is hard for me to give up.

Everyone at work was happy to see me. The bicycle trip seems sweeter already. Tonight I seem overwhelmingly tired. I have to wait for the weekend to see my new grandbaby and the rest of my grandchildren. I am going to bring my “jumpy house” and sleep in a tent with the bigger grandkids.

I’ll keep this blog site going for a while until I make my re-entry into my world of 50 hour work weeks plus a second job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Parson Paul said...

Retta,

We are all so very proud of you. You have amazed us with your zest for life and your determination to complete your ride. Well done, well done.

Congratulations,

Paul Lathum, Cuba, MO

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home