Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday, April 29

Our last rest day. We seem to be grouping up and talking about returning to our lives. It actually was a quiet day. There is a church next door - how convenient since today was Sunday. It was a spirit filled church, a little different for this traditionalist, but in the spirit of being on an adventure it was an eye opener.

No pictures, just visiting, eating, and reading. I have actually read four books: Ordinary Heroes (very good), The Measure of a Man (disappointing), Women of the Silk (excellent) and now, The Memory Keeper’s Daughter (awesome). Soon I will be going back to reading Wound journals - nice and informative - and there is a stack of them waiting for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost there!!! What an adventure in finding out about others as they find out about you. Stay safe and strong as the journey nears completion.

Hey, let me know your airline, flight number, and arrival time and I will try to be at the airport on Friday.

See you soon,
Love, Joy

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my sister!!! And the best is yet to come...

"I have done my best in the race. I have run the full distance, and I have kept the faith." (II Timothy 4:7)

See you soon!

Love, Joy

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home