Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hello Texas

We covered 67 miles today. That makes 940 down. We crossed into Texas today. We were on small roads and never saw a sign to photo. I couldn’t face the traffic nor the 22 turns. I believe I have been practicing saying “no” - something I don’t do very well. I am doing what I want and I’m feeling relaxed - a nice thing. I have almost quit drinking Coca Cola — not a bad thing. We met a number of bikers today. Some who met us at the hotel and road with us and others met us along the way. There was a couple on a double recumbent. I was surprised that it was a new kind of bike to most of our group.

The day always seems to start with flat tires. The day ended with a drive right on the border with lots of fencing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to texas, i hope you'll like your time here. i will say there are alot of miles to ride.there's alot of things to see and enjoy the tex mex food. ya'll is a big part of communciating in the state. good luck riding the deserts. you angel on the wing

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home